Named by US News and World Report as one of the best Nursing Homes in the US.
- “Five Star” Medicare Rated.
- Professional nursing staff with a low patient to nurse ratio.
- Cutting edge rehabilitation program.
- Creative and engaging activity program.
- Most beautiful facility and grounds in Monterey County.
- Not-For-Profit Organization – Our staffing levels reflect our focus on resident needs.
- Physicians are located on our campus! In site Physician access is not found elsewhere.
- Best Skin Care – Residents’ skin condition at Eden Valley is clean, dry, and supple; thanks to our individually designed incontinence program which uses nationally recognized quality products.
Seeing is believing. Call today to schedule a visit! (831) 678-2462
Eden Valley Care Center is a 59-bed, not-for-profit, skilled nursing facility that opened in 1993. Rehabilitation patients and long-term residents enjoy quality of life amenities, superior care, and home-like surroundings. We are proud of Eden Valley’s 5-Star Medicare rating.